Long Weekendly Things
- Friday night I got drunk by myself and watched “This Movie is Broken“, which is actually pretty awesome, except for the end where things kind of don’t make sense. DO they get together? DOES that guy do the deed with that other guy, or do they just make-out nude? Ah, the mysteries of life.
- Because I got drunk by myself I felt the need to take a “Sneaky Selfie”. My eyeball looks all deform-y.
- Heel Boy still has a bunch of summer stuff on sale and I saw these HA-UGE platforms from Dolce Vita on sale for $60 from $250. Suede? Browny-poo colour? Perfect fall-transition shoe, I say.
- On Saturday I spent LOTS of time listening to records while wearing my favourite boots in the dark drinking beer…
- …here is my view up after I drank three beers and laid down on the carpet like a bum.
- I also met Lauren for beers at Rhino and wore my wonderfully fantastical new hat. I am so pretentious with my hipster Indiana Jones hat, and yet, I care none.
- Saturday night. More beers at Grand Electric, where I gorged myself….
- …but not so much that I couldn’t stuff my face with Honey Nut Cheerios, which I did when I arrived at home.
- Speaking of food, dinner on Sunday was Morroccan Lamb Stew with apricots and sweet potatoes. JEALOUS MUCH?
- Holiday Monday I took Molly to TB.
- Here she is begging for treats in front of Clafouti.
- Here she is sniffing the butt of a huge dog.
That is all.