Shoebox Vintage SPRING SALE!
It’s MAY. You know what that means.
Time for our SUPER HUGE MEGA RIDICULOUS Spring Sale at Shoebox Vintage. Why is it so retina-meltingly awesome? Because it’s been months and months since our last sale, so we’ve had the chance to amass a veritable clothing-mountain of choices for your frugal shopping needs.
How much stuff? Well, let’s put it this way… Pam and I had this one conversation, where we both admitted we were scared and disgusted with ourselves when we realized how much stuff we had to sell. It was one of those quiet moments… like when you realize that you are in way over your head… and your clothing mountain threatens to consume you.
So that means we are ready to MAKE THE DEALS!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday May 5th, 2012
Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Location: 102 Bellwoods Ave
What: Vintage and pre-owned clothes, silly. See below for pics and details.
Who: YOU, OF COURSE
Ok, so what kinds of things will we be selling??
- Vintage clothing hand-picked from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, including Pendleton, Levi’s, Missoni, Betsey Johnson, Lee, Frye, Doc Martens, Wrangler, Lee… SOOOOOOOOO MUCH STUFF!
- High quality, BARELY USED pre-owned clothing from brands like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, Club Monaco, Bench, Aritzia, J Crew…. WHAAAT???? I KNOW.
- Skirts! Pants! Denim! Summer Dresses! Boots! Sandals! Shoes! Purses! Spring Jackets! Blazers! Leather! Accessories!
- There will be some men’s items, too!
Also… just so you know… usually a whole bunch of super-cute dogs show up.
Some of MY personal favorite items in this sale, you ask????????????????
- Virtually brand new women’s SANDRO PARIS rust-brown suede biker jacket with studs
- Vintage women’s crested Ralph Lauren navy blazer with anchor buttons
- Beautiful vintage polka-dot maxi skirt in navy
- Black pebbled leather FRYE cowboy-style boots with a stacked heel
YES. All of these things are for sale. YES. You will love them. YES. These are just four of the HUNDREDS of items we will be selling.
Sarah says “Come to the sale and be all gorgeous and carefree like me!”
(note: she probably isn’t saying that right now, but imagine she is.)