Some things to think about:
- Please god look at hairstyle #3 - completed at 9:45.
- Yes, this is a real poster at a real barbershop up the street from me, and does not appear to be posted in jest.
- Yes, they have made a conscious decision to either leave this in the window for the last 25 years, OR to post it in the window recently as a method of marketing for types of trendy hairstyles they can offer to their clientele.
- The windows themselves appear to be less than 10 years old, so someone had to actually take this OUT of the window while the windows were being replaced, then after the replacement occurred, think to himself “Hmmm, should I put the awesome “Turning Heads” ad back on the window? Yes. Totally. I’m totally going to put it back up.”
- I’m not sure that advertising the length of time required for each haircut is a good thing. So, hairstyle #2 took 15 minutes, but hairstyle #3 took 30 minutes? Hairstyle #2 appears to at least have some kind of “fading” requirements as the hair moves up the head, but hairstyle #3 consists of putting some skeezo’s long hair in a ponytail, then shaving the rest of it. Why does THAT require 30 minutes worth of haircutting skill?
- Isn’t the hairstyle at 11:15 and the hairstyle at 3:00 just a guy with a shaved head?
- The guy that I had a crush on in Grade 6 totally had the haircut at 12:15.
- I bet that one chick who got her hair cut at 10:45 was thinking “Oooooooooo! They want to take a picture of my haircut!!! I must look AMAZING!!!”
- Dude, they work from 9:00 to 3:00 with ONE HOUR for lunch? That’s only a five hour workday. What the fuck?