I took a look through my recent posts, and holy ball-licking overdose on pictures of Natalie lately. I’ll simmer down.
In other news, these things were smile-worthy today:
1. Molly was super bouncy this morning and gave me face-licks
2. They played Prince’s Raspberry Beret on the radio on the way to work and jam-jammed like a superstar and I think some guy saw me singing to it on the highway and he laughed.
3. They had banana chips in the cafeteria today and I gorged myself on them. Mmmmmmmmm banana chips.
4. I had a big piece of chocolate cake for dinner.
5. Even though I suck at dodgeball, all the boys on the team were nice to me when I repeatedly got pummeled.
6. I can’t wait until tomorrow, because we’re having a “Beer and Pizza” party at work, then I’m going to see A-Balls and Holden and watch ANTM with all the chiclets! Natalie’s dream day.