Time to Clean Out the Closet…
So ladies and gentlemen – it’s time to condense our GIGANTIC vintage and pre-owned clothing inventory. We don’t have much storage space and we really, really need to get rid of as much stuff as we can, so this means a BLOWOUT. Like, BLOW. OUT. There will be so much that you might literally be able to jump into a pile of awesome clothing… although we would prefer if you did not do this.
We have a whole bunch of vintage men’s and women’s clothing including…
- CRAZY vintage clothing that would be AMAZING for a Halloween Costume
- Vintage Levi’s, Lee, Calvin Klein, Bill Blass, and Wrangler Jeans and Jean Jackets!
- Tons of pre-owned (i.e. BARE-ly worn) HIGH QUALITY clothing from Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Banana Republic, Club Monaco, French Connection, BCBG, Zara, etc.)
- Men’s T-Shirts and Button-Up shirts
- Wicked 70′s, 80′s, and 90′s dresses
- Plaid, plaid, plaid!
- Wooley sweaters for blustery days
- SO many hot pencil skirts
- WANT LEATHER? We have it in spades.
- Silk blouses in crazy prints, tie-necks, soft colours… you’ll be the hottest secretary this side of Sterling-Cooper Advertising
- Lace-up boots, cowboy boots, oxfords, pumps, 80′s slouchy boots…
What else could you ask for? NOTHING. THAT’S WHAT. See below for some pics!
Here are the deets:
When: Saturday, October 30th, 2010
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where:102 Bellwoods Ave. (one street east of Trinity Bellwoods Park, between Queen West and Dundas)
What:WEREN’T YOU LISTENING? Amazing vintage and pre-owned clothing!
Important Notes: We are not an international clothing conglomorate - we are just two chicks with lots of surplus clothing - you need to pay with cash. Also, we are open to negotiating prices to make YOU happy (i.e. increase your clothing-ness) and to make US happy (i.e. increase our money-ness), but we will not trade our Cherry-Red Doc Martens for your stereo (money is the only acceptable form of currency). Some prices are firm due to the sick, wicked, amazingness of some pieces, but ask us! There are deals to be had!
SEE YOU THERE-SIES!
Someone asked for a pair of black cowboy boots – we actually have a pair in FANTASTIC condition – I think they’re a men’s 10 or 11: