This is one of my Gordon Gekko suits. Meaning that I am a disgusting, powerful, sleazy, sexual powerhouse when I wear this suit. I will DESTROY you in this suit. Plus, my ass looks pretty sweet. Boom.
Two casual days this week… booooo. Although I feel very French today with my creme top and big black silk bow belt. Shirt from Sandro Paris, jeans from Urban Outfitters, and silk belt is vintage:
Can we just stop and reflect for a moment – I am SO GOOD AT TYING BOWS. Like SO GOOD. If this were a profession, I would be a millionaire:
I took a look through my recent posts, and holy ball-licking overdose on pictures of Natalie lately. I’ll simmer down.
In other news, these things were smile-worthy today:
1. Molly was super bouncy this morning and gave me face-licks
2. They played Prince’s Raspberry Beret on the radio on the way to work and jam-jammed like a superstar and I think some guy saw me singing to it on the highway and he laughed.
3. They had banana chips in the cafeteria today and I gorged myself on them. Mmmmmmmmm banana chips.
4. I had a big piece of chocolate cake for dinner.
5. Even though I suck at dodgeball, all the boys on the team were nice to me when I repeatedly got pummeled.
6. I can’t wait until tomorrow, because we’re having a “Beer and Pizza” party at work, then I’m going to see A-Balls and Holden and watch ANTM with all the chiclets! Natalie’s dream day.
Ho-hum… I’m feeling a little too conservative this week. I feel like I look like Mrs. Howell from Gilligan’s Island or something. Although, my skirt was like 3.00 at Value Village and fits LIKE A GLOVE:
1. A conservative, ho-hum outfit. Yawn:
2. An attempt by Natalie to be slightly rebellious with some rockery ankle boots:
3. Natalie getting a little tipsy on free conference cocktails and taking upside-down pictures of herself in a fancy hotel bathroom two hours later:
Lately, I’ve been trying to not purchase mountains of clothing from vintage stores, because I usually just change my mind later and sell them at our sales… I should probably just save the money up front. Yesterday, I tried to be veerrrrrry picky when I was vintage shopping, and I’m VERRRRY happy with my careful editing.
First, I got this amazing safari-slash-western white linen dress. It’s totally comfortable, and (I think), a little bit sex-a-riffic:
THEN, I found this weird clip-on girl’s bow tie, which is one of the most amazing finds I think I’ve ever scored. I mean HOW CUTE IS THIS??
Am I not like a super cute school-girl-slash-librarian-slash-1970’s-business-woman in this thing? I dare you to disagree with me:
Les balls, I’m being boring this weekend. Although last night I wore the short shorts with my 90’s cross pendant from Austin, which looked cute:
Today I’m wearing plaid and black jeans. Can you tell I frigging love this belt? I’m pretty sure I’ve worn it like 6 times this week: